Monday, October 11, 2010

BROKEN ROAD (THE WEDDING SONG)



In search of love
I traveled a broken road to get to you
In search of you
I traveled a long road to get to love
All the hurt
All the pain
Broken dreams
Shattered hearts
I thought all was lost
Sometimes I thought I was too old for love
Love would never find me I thought
‘You’ was a dream
‘You’ was a fantasy
But one thing was for sure
All the hurt and pain
Broken dreams and shattered hearts
Where all northern stars pointing me to a manger where Love resides
They led me to where you were
Now where you are is where I am
And two becomes one
Now I look back and I find myself looking forward
The smile comes easily
Joy eases the heartache
I found you
I found love
I have you
I have love
I’m thankful for every broken dreams
Cause You are the reality I always dreamt of
And I’m thankful for the broken road
Cause at the end of this broken road
It was you waiting for me
Ready to say “I do”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...