Thursday, December 8, 2011

iRecommend: Free Music Download [For The Honour] By Elevation Worship


If You Like : Hillsong, ColdPlay, Vicky Beeching, Jimmy Eat World, Hillsong United, Desperation Band, and Hoobstank

I'm so excited to present to you Elevation Worship. It's the band in charge of worship at the Elevation Church (Pastor Steven Furtick) North Carolina, US. You would find it hard to believe that this amazing band with a fresh and amazing sound actually is a church's worship band.

They just released a brand new album titled 'For The Honor' but I have been stuck on a song from their formal album (Kingdom Come) titled 'Awaken', awesome tune and lyrics! It gets me jumping, seriously as in literally.

I have been looking forward to getting "For The Honor" (which has been released), so when I heard that Elevation Worship was giving away the title track, I was excited!. So here is it friends, download and do share it with friends. It's free and you can get it here.

What cool stuff (Book, App, Music, Gadgets, Place e.t.c.) have you been looking at? Leave a recommendation below, would love to hear from you. :)


1 comment:

  1. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! download remix song

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...