Monday, January 18, 2010

CONVERSATIONS: GOD AND A BOY #7


Not just to . . . . . .
Not just to gain the whole world
Not just to lose my soul
Not just to . . . . . .
It don’t make sense
To gain the whole world and not gain soul
That is meaningless
To gain soul is gain
You got the whole world in your hands
If I gained the world worlds without gaining you
I simply gained nothing
I gained nothing for something
But you spell it backwards
I would gain something for nothing
Not just to. . . . .
Without you, there’s no gain
Without you, there’s no aim
When you are the aim
Then there is gain
It’s no game
There might be pain
Even in the rain
But you are gain
Not just to. . . .
I rather lose the world and gain my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...