Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CONVERSATIONS: GOD AND A BOY #4


Every thought, a thought of you
You’re in my heart
You’re in my head
Like a carousel, You keep me spinning around
Unlike a carousel, we gain grounds
Together in this crazy fun
You’re in my thoughts
You’re in my oughts
You love me
I’m loving you
You love for no reason
I’m loving you cause you first loved me
Like a carousel, you keep spinning me around
You are the center point
Everything and me revolves around You here
You are the center
Everything in between
You are the ceiling
You are the ground
And everything in between
You ‘mess’ me up with this love
‘Mesmerized’ might be a better word
I’m amazed by your maze of grace
There’s enough for the race
You are in my heart
You’re still in my head
Every thought is still a thought of You
Every move in favour of you
In my heart
In my head
Song of my Soul
Everything in between
My Ever after
And my everything in between
Every thought
A thought of You
Every ought
I ought to do for You

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...