Monday, October 24, 2011

Behind The Scenes


[Image by Chelsie Carolyn ]
 ‘She can’t get caught unless the writer wrote it that way’ I said to myself as I moved to the edge of my seat shaking. The tension was building and it wasn’t just in the movie I was watching but also in the room I was watching from. The protagonist in the story I was watching was being chased down by a killer. Near and miss, near miss, very near then the killer misses. You know the suspense bend and turns every action/thriller flick takes us through. It was so real, sometimes I found myself almost screaming for her. I was almost losing it till I reminded myself, this story was written and it was by someone. She can’t get caught unless the writer wrote it that way.
* * *

All the days ordained for me were written in your book - Psalm 139:16
* * *
That is a one writer story. I live in a two - writer story. The other writer isn’t really a writer, He is Satan and He is evil. His first tactic is to make the characters in this grand story believe he does not exist. Most do believe that lie and cast the blame on God for not writing for them a good story. God who is the true Author of this story is good. Everything that emanates from him is also good. He has made so many moves since this story began and the most powerful was to be crucified by characters in this story on a wooden cross as a man named Jesus. This was a costly move but it had to be done because of the Author’s love for us. This has established a boundary and invitation for as many as receive Him through Jesus to come into his story and live out his good handwritings.
God planned for us to do good things and to live as he has always wanted us to live. That’s why he sent Christ to make us what we are – Ephesians 2:10 (CEV)
I am in God’s story. I am living redemption’s story.  God is writing and sometimes I marvel at the twists and turns. I would be honest, sometimes it feels like I’m all alone and my author’s has let me to the devourers and enemies. Sometimes they are coming so close and the tension is building, then He shows up suddenly and delivers. I believe He writes well. When He’s the one writing our story, the evil that flies around can’t get or harm us cause He’s good and He writes good stories.
If you are in a place of so much pain and hard questions rather than blaming God for evil receive what he has done through Jesus His son. It's an invitation to be a part of the God story which has an happy ending. And if you are a believer, Please keep hope (the expectation of good) alive. God, the writer of your story is good (Want a prove of that? look at the cross) please keep your faith (Firm reliance and trust) in Him strong.
"What is our story if there are no forces painting facts against the truth that God ( who is the Author) is good? He has proven his goodness and love by coming into the story as a character named Jesus. He has shown us his wounds so that we need not suffer any more wounds. We blame because we cannot see the drama going on behind the scenes"
Question of The day:  Have there been events in your life that made you question the goodness of God? How did you move beyond that to a place of firm believe that all he does is good or what made you think otherwise?
" Our faith is an holy reminder . . . Not only to us but also to the forces of darkness. . .  'Look at this ones. On them is the blood. We have no right to lay our hands. His blood speaks for them' they whispered as they passed over . .  ."  








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...