Friday, July 20, 2012

You Are More Real

[Image via Pinterest ]

Today I woke up, opened the door and walked out
Got to half of the day before I remembered you
You are not real

Today I woke up with a thought of you.
In my mind were questions of who you are
At the end of the day, a friend asked a question if you cared of the matters of men, of the pain millions lived in in our world, if our personal individual stories matters to you,
I asked the same in silence explaining crammed theologies
Are you real?

Today I sat down in the park near the office
My heart was broken was all I could remember, and somehow you came
like a miracle you reassured me of peace and a future synonymous to a dream
You are real.
The alarm went off at 5:00am
I got out of bed at 6:30am
I said a prayer in the shower

Read the rest over here at The Bible Dude's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...