Saturday, December 5, 2009

REMEMBER ME


If I was an umbrella during rainy days
Remember me
If I helped you stand again on shaky grounds
Remember me
If I held you through a hard time
Remember me
If I spoke for you when words failed
Remember me
If I told you how much you were loved
Remember me
If I showed you how much you were loved
Remember me
If I gave you a penny on my way to church
Remember me
If I spoke a word of grace
Remember me
If I made it as simple as ABC
Remember me
If I taught you in Sunday school
Remember me
If I wiped a tear from your eyes
Remember me
If I told you it was all gonna be okay
Remember me
If I shared a plate of food with you
Remember me
If I was there when no one was there
Remember me
If I said a joke that made you laughed so hard
Remember me
If I helped you walk again
Remember me
If I gave you water to quench your thirst
Remember me
If I picked up your stuff for you when it you dropped them
Remember me
If I showed you the light in a dark area
Please do remember me still

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...