Saturday, December 5, 2009

PUZZLED?


Figuring out the puzzle
The puzzle’s got me puzzled
It all seems bigger than me
When I try to figure it out
I figure out my confusion
It gets me so tensed up
And makes me realize the smallness and limitation of my mind
The human mind
My Realization: It seems impossible to figure out this puzzle
It wasn’t made by me anyway
The one who made it got it figured out
And it seems like the maker of the puzzle made this for enjoyment
Not for the occurrence of confusion!
My Resolve: The puzzle is life
I would stop trying to figure it out
Rather I would seek the one who’s got it figured out
There goes my confusion out of the door!
Then with the One who’s got it figured out
Enjoyment of this amazing puzzle all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...