Saturday, November 7, 2009

CONVERSATIONS: GOD AND A BOY #1


Who am I?
A flower in Your rain of mercy
Who am I?
I don’t know
Let’s ask you, Maker of me
Maker of who I am
Who am I?
Common clay in the hands of the Potter
Same Potter who gives me the pleasurable privileges to come into the Potter’s house to see what He’s doing with the clay
Common clay and uncommon masterpieces are the synonyms of me
Something beautiful from something not so desirable are the lines of my story
Worthy worthless is the new name
Who I am is not of me
It’s of I AM . . .
Who is I AM
Now that’s better. . . .
When I start from ‘who is I AM’. . .
I land on a middle ground of ‘who I am’. . .
And end on ‘who is I AM’. . .
When I start from ‘who is I AM’, ‘who I am’ unfolds
Who I am is found in who I AM is
Who am I?
Common clay in the Hands of the Potter?
A flower in Your rain of mercy?
My theological musings maybe
The truth is. . . . .
I AM. . . . defines who I am. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...