Monday, June 1, 2009

My Gratitude


'thanks' I say
'thanks' again I say
Not to flatter you but appreciate your unappreciable deed
It's beyond words
In finding words in my heart to express,
I am left mute
Not that I am not thankful
But on the contrary, I can't find the words to qualify all you've done
Adjectives would sound ineffective
Statements would be no statement at all
I stand still
The 'thank you's rushing out from every pore of my skin
My lips vibrate gratefulness
I am thankful
What more can I say
I am thankful
Words can't express
I am thankful
My actions cannot do it all
I am thankful
My heart sings
It sing a tune of gratitude
A gratitude words can't express
A gratitude so profound
My inexpressible gratitude to you
You deserve it all


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...