Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book Club Thursday - The Sacred Romance


Our book for this edition of BCT is one I have read a couple of times. It’s a book called ‘Sacred Romance’ by John Eldredge and Brent Curtis (who is now late).
This book is an eye opener! I remember my first finishing of this book as I stood in an open field with the pages of the book open, I looked beyond the horizon, and I knew for sure, something in me had awaken to a reality beyond me. My world view was changed. How I saw occurrences and situations seemed so different. And most of all it was an invitation into a whole new life adventure.
I do really want to encourage us to make out time of our ‘busy’ schedule and pick up this book at a bookstore near us and do read it. It’s sure an eye opener. I am confident of saying that again. Till next time on BCT I would like to leave us with a quote by one of the authors of this book.
"You cannot be the man who rescues until you are the man who needs rescuing" – John Eldredge


3 comments:

  1. From the way you have describe these book, to me, it seems to be a wonderful book. Well, am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Samuel Moses. Oh Yeah. It is. Really I cant wait that you read it. It's an experience bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Samuel Moses. Oh Yeah. It is. Really I cant wait that you read it. It's an experience bro :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...